CD8 Alpha antibody | KT15
Filter by Application:F C IF Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD8α, clone KT15, recognizes the alpha chain of mouse CD8. CD8 is a heterodimeric protein composed of disulphide-linked CD8α and CD8β chains that is expressed primarily on cytotoxic T-cells. CD8 functions in the interaction with MHC Class I-bearing targets and plays a role in T-cell-mediated killing (Nakauchi , H. et al., 1985 & Nakauchi, H. et al., 1987).
Clone KT15 is reported to block T-cell-mediated cytotoxicity in in vitro assays (Zeis, M. et al., 2002).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- T cell clone, C6
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized SD rats were fused with cells of the NS0 mouse myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for CD8 Alpha antibody
Tomonari, K. & Lovering, E. (1988) T-cell receptor-specific monoclonal antibodies against a V beta 11-positive mouse T-cell clone.
Immunogenetics. 28 (6): 445-51.
Whiteland, J.L. et al. (1995) Immunohistochemical detection of T-cell subsets and other leukocytes in paraffin-embedded rat and mouse tissues with monoclonal antibodies.
J Histochem Cytochem. 43 (3): 313-20.
Lee, Y.L. et al (2003) Oral administration of Agaricus blazei (H1 strain) inhibited tumor growth in a sarcoma
180 inoculation model.
Exp Anim. 52: 371-5.
Eller, K. et al. (2011) IL-9 production by regulatory T cells recruits mast cells that are essential for regulatory T cell-induced immune suppression.
J Immunol. 186: 83-91.
Grimm, M. et al. (2010) Evaluation of immunological escape mechanisms in a mouse model of colorectal liver metastases.
BMC Cancer. 10: 82.
Liao, D. et al. (2009) Cancer Associated Fibroblasts Promote Tumor Growth and Metastasis by Modulating the Tumor Immune Microenvironment in a 4T1 Murine Breast Cancer Model
PLoS One. 4: e7965.
Moos, M.P. et al. (2005) The lamina adventitia is the major site of immune cell accumulation in standard chow-fed apolipoprotein E-deficient mice.
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 25: 2386-91.
Stevenson, P.G. et al. (2002) Uncoupling of virus-induced inflammation and anti-viral immunity in the brain parenchyma.
J Gen Virol. 83: 1735-43.
View The Latest Product References
Wang, X. et al. (2011) Quercetin and Bornyl Acetate Regulate T-Lymphocyte Subsets and INF-γ/IL-4 Ratio In Utero in Pregnant Mice.
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011: 745262.
Zeis, M. et al. (2002) Idiotype protein-pulsed dendritic cells produce strong anti-myeloma effects after syngeneic stem cell transplantation in mice.
Bone Marrow Transplant. 29: 213-21.
Ideguchi, M. et al. (2008) Immune or inflammatory response by the host brain suppresses neuronal differentiation of transplanted ES cell-derived neural precursor cells.
J Neurosci Res. 86: 1936-43.
Wolf, D. et al. (2005) CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells inhibit experimental anti-glomerular basement membrane glomerulonephritis in mice.
J Am Soc Nephrol. 16: 1360-70.
Severinova, J. et al. (2005) Co-inoculation of Borrelia afzelii with tick salivary gland extract influences distribution of immunocompetent cells in the skin and lymph nodes of mice.
Folia Microbiol (Praha). 50: 457-63.
Zaini, J. et al. (2007) OX40 ligand expressed by DCs costimulates NKT and CD4+ Th cell antitumor immunity in mice.
J Clin Invest. 117: 3330-8.
Meyer, C. et al. (2011) Chronic inflammation promotes myeloid-derived suppressor cell activation blocking antitumor immunity in transgenic mouse melanoma model.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 108: 17111-6.
Zitt, E. et al. (2011) The selective mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist eplerenone is protective in mild anti-GBM glomeru-lonephritis.
Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 4:606-15.
Singh, V. et al. (2011) Co-administration of IL-1+IL-6+TNF-α with Mycobacterium tuberculosis infected macrophages vaccine induces better protective T cell memory than BCG.
PLoS One. 6: e16097.
Kalyanasundaram Bhanumathy, K. et al. (2015) Potent immunotherapy against well-established thymoma using adoptively transferred transgene IL-6-engineered dendritic cell-stimulated CD8(+) T-cells with prolonged survival and enhanced cytotoxicity.
J Gene Med. 17 (8-9): 153-60.
Abiko K et al. (2015) IFN-γ from lymphocytes induces PD-L1 expression and promotes progression of ovarian cancer.
Br J Cancer. 112 (9): 1501-9.
Phan-Lai, V. et al. (2016) The Antitumor Efficacy of IL2/IL21-Cultured Polyfunctional Neu-Specific T Cells Is TNFα/IL17 Dependent.
Clin Cancer Res. 22 (9): 2207-16.
Kajiwara, T. et al. (2016) Hypoxia augments MHC class I antigen presentation via facilitation of ERO1-α-mediated oxidative folding in murine tumor cells.
Eur J Immunol. Sep 26. [Epub ahead of print]
Srivastava, A.K. et al. (2016) Co-transplantation of syngeneic mesenchymal stem cells improves survival of allogeneic glial-restricted precursors in mouse brain.
Exp Neurol. 275 Pt 1: 154-61.
Meier, R.P. et al. (2014) Survival of free and encapsulated human and rat islet xenografts transplanted into the mouse bone marrow.
PLoS One. 9 (3): e91268.
Groh, J. et al. (2021) Immune modulation attenuates infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis in mice before and after disease onset
Brain Communications. 3(2): fcab047.
Cecil, D.L. et al. (2022) COX-2 inhibitors decrease expression of PD-L1 in colon tumors and increase the influx of Type I tumor infiltrating lymphocytes.
Cancer Prev Res (Phila). canprevres.0227.2021.
Karikari, A.A. et al. (2022) Neurodegeneration by α-synuclein-specific T cells in AAV-A53T-α-synuclein Parkinson's disease mice.
Brain Behav Immun. 101: 194-210.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002456 T cell mediated immunity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045065 cytotoxic T cell differentiation
- GO:0050850 positive regulation of calcium-mediated signaling
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up