CD70 antibody | FR70
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD70 antibody, clone FR70 recognizes mouse CD70, a ~30-33 kDa single pass type II transmembrane glycoprotein belonging to the TNF superfamily. CD70 is not expressed on resting T cells and B cells but expression is induced on activation. Interaction of CD70 with its ligand CD27 is reported to play an important role in T cell co-stimulation and the regulation of T-dependant B cell activation and antibody production (Nolte et al. 2009).
Rat anti Mouse CD70 antibody, clone FR70 blocks functionality of CD70 and has been used to block the interactions between CD27 and CD70 (Oshima et al.).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- A20 mouse B cell lymphoma cell line
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized F344/DuCrj rats were fused with cells of the mouse P3U1 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD70 antibody
Oshima, H. et al. (1998) Characterization of murine CD70 by molecular cloning and mAb.
Int Immunol. 10 (4): 517-26.
Takeda, K. et al. (2000) CD27-mediated activation of murine NK cells.
J Immunol. 164 (4): 1741-5.
Akiba, H. et al. (2000) Critical contribution of OX40 ligand to T helper cell type 2 differentiation in experimental leishmaniasis.
J Exp Med. 191 (2): 375-80.
Akiba, H. et al. (1999) CD28-independent costimulation of T cells by OX40 ligand and CD70 on activated B cells.
J Immunol. 162 (12): 7058-66.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up