CD49d antibody | 9C10 (MFR4.B)
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD49d:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- 9C10 (MFR4.B)
|Rat anti Mouse CD49d monoclonal antibody, clone 9C10 recognizes murine alpha 4 integrin (CD49d) also known as VLA-4 subunit alpha, CD49d is a ~150 kDa single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein that can associate with either beta 1 integrin (CD29) or beta 7 integrin to form heterodimers CD49d/CD29 (VLA-4) and alpha4/beta7 (LPAM-1) respectively. CD49d is expressed on most lymphocytes, granulocytes, monocytes and thymocytes. The primary ligands for CD49d are CD106 (VCAM-1), fibronectin and MAdCAM-1.
Clone 9C10 (MFR4.B) is reported to significantly inhibit binding of CD49d to CD106 but only when used in combination with clone R1-2 (Kinashi and Springer 1994).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Mouse LyD9 haematopoietic progenitor cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Lewis rats were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Kinashi, T. et al. (1994) Adhesion Molecules in Hematopoietic Cells.
Blood Cells. 20: 25-44
References for CD49d antibody
Bellingan, G.J. et al. (2002) Adhesion molecule-dependent mechanisms regulate the rate of macrophage clearance during the resolution of peritoneal inflammation.
J Exp Med. 196 (11): 1515-21.
- Integrin Alpha 4 Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007157 heterophilic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0001968 fibronectin binding
- GO:0001974 blood vessel remodeling
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007507 heart development
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0060324 face development
- GO:0060710 chorio-allantoic fusion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up