Rat anti Mouse CD44v4 antibody, clone 10D1 recognises an epitope encoded by exon v4 on the variant portion of mouse CD44.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Recombinant CD44v4 fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized rats were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD44v4 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Application Based External Images
Product Specific References
References for CD44v4 antibody
Weiss, J.M. et al. (1997) An essential role for CD44 variant isoforms in epidermal Langerhans cell and blood dendritic cell function.
J Cell Biol. 137 (5): 1137-47.
Farkas, S. et al. (2005) Short-term treatment with anti-CD44v7 antibody, but not CD44v4, restores the gut mucosa in established chronic dextran sulphate sodium (DSS)-induced colitis in mice.
Clin Exp Immunol. 142: 260-7.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra