CD44v4 antibody | 10D1
|Rat anti Mouse CD44v4 antibody, clone 10D1 recognises an epitope encoded by exon v4 on the variant portion of mouse CD44.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Recombinant CD44v4 fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized rats were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for CD44v4 antibody
Weiss, J.M. et al. (1997) An essential role for CD44 variant isoforms in epidermal Langerhans cell and blood dendritic cell function.
J Cell Biol. 137 (5): 1137-47.
Farkas, S. et al. (2005) Short-term treatment with anti-CD44v7 antibody, but not CD44v4, restores the gut mucosa in established chronic dextran sulphate sodium (DSS)-induced colitis in mice.
Clin Exp Immunol. 142: 260-7.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up