CD41 antibody | MWReg30
Filter by Application:F P Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD41:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD41 antibody, clone MWReg30 recognizes the mouse integrin alpha IIb subunit CD41. CD41 is a ~125 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein expressed by platelets, megakaryocytes (Zhang et al. 2007), mast cells (Berlanga et al. 2005), and hematopoietic progenitors (Mitjavila-Garcia et al. 2002). CD41 forms a heterodimer with CD61.
The CD41/CD61 complex is important for platelet adhesion and aggregation (Patel et al. 2003) acting as a receptor for many extracellular matrix proteins including fibronectin, thrombospondin and vitronectin (Weisel et al. 1992).
Rat anti mouse CD41, clone MWReg30 has been reported to inhibit PMA induced aggregation in vitro and to induce hypothermia in vivo (Nieswandt et al. 1999).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Purified murine platelets
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse Seroblock FcR||BUF041A||F||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse Seroblock FcR|
|Mouse Seroblock FcR||BUF041B||F||0.5 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse Seroblock FcR|
Nieswandt, B. et al. (1999) Acute systemic reaction and lung alterations induced by an antiplatelet integrin gpIIb/IIIa antibody in mice.
Blood. 94 (2): 684-93.
References for CD41 antibody
Göçmen, A.Y. et al. (2011) Effect of resveratrol on platelet activation in hypercholesterolemic rats: CD40-CD40L system as a potential target.
Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 36 (3): 323-30.
Winter, O. et al. (2010) Megakaryocytes constitute a functional component of a plasma cell niche in the bone marrow.
Blood. 116: 1867-75.
Tamagawa-Mineoka, R. et al. (2007) The role of platelets in leukocyte recruitment in chronic contact hypersensitivity induced by repeated elicitation.
Am J Pathol. 170: 2019-29.
Takayama, M. et al. (2010) Genetic analysis of hierarchical regulation for Gata1 and NF-E2 p45 gene expression in megakaryopoiesis.
Mol Cell Biol. 30: 2668-80.
Larson, M.K. and Watson, S.P. (2006) Regulation of proplatelet formation and platelet release by integrin alpha IIb beta3.
Blood. 108: 1509-14.
Zanzinger, K. et al. (2009) Regulation of triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1 expression on mouse inflammatory monocytes.
Immunology. 128: 185-95.
Lutskiy, M.I. et al. (2007) WASP localizes to the membrane skeleton of platelets.
Br J Haematol. 139: 98-105.
Sullivan, B.P. et al. (2010) Protective and damaging effects of platelets in acute cholestatic liver injury revealed by depletion and inhibition strategies.
Toxicol Sci. 115: 286-94.
View The Latest Product References
Fujita, R. et al. (2013) NF-E2 p45 Is Important for Establishing Normal Function of Platelets.
Mol Cell Biol. 33: 2659-70.
Perez, L.E. et al. (2008) SH2-inositol phosphatase 1 negatively influences early megakaryocyte progenitors.
PLoS One. 3: e3565.
Teeling, J.L. et al. (2012) Intracerebral immune complex formation induces inflammation in the brain that depends on Fc receptor interaction
Acta Neuropathol. 124: 479-90.
Motohashi, H. et al. (2010) NF-E2 domination over Nrf2 promotes ROS accumulation and megakaryocytic maturation.
Blood. 115 (3): 677-86.
Flierl, U. et al. (2015) Phosphorothioate backbone modifications of nucleotide-based drugs are potent platelet activators.
J Exp Med. 212 (2): 129-37.
Devanathan, V. et al. (2015) Platelet Gi protein Gαi2 is an essential mediator of thrombo-inflammatory organ damage in mice.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (20): 6491-6.
Woods, S.J. et al. (2015) Kinetic profiling of in vivo lung cellular inflammatory responses to mechanical ventilation.
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 308 (9): L912-21.
Goggs, R. et al. (2013) The small GTPase Rif is dispensable for platelet filopodia generation in mice.
PLoS One. 8 (1): e54663.
Williams, C.M. et al. (2016) Identification of roles for the SNARE-associated protein, SNAP29, in mouse platelets.
Platelets. 27 (4): 286-94.
Cuccurullo, A. et al. (2016) Blockade of Thrombopoietin Reduces Organ Damage in Experimental Endotoxemia and Polymicrobial Sepsis.
PLoS One. 11 (3): e0151088.
Criel, M. et al. (2016) Absence of Pear1 does not affect murine platelet function in vivo.
Thromb Res. 146: 76-83.
Ryan, J. et al. (2016) Myeloid cell-mediated renal injury in rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis depends upon spleen tyrosine kinase.
J Pathol. 238 (1): 10-20.
Thomson, A.K. et al. (2017) Survival of motor neurone protein is required for normal postnatal development of the spleen.
J Anat. 230 (2): 337-46.
Asai, J. et al. (2016) Platelets Regulate the Migration of Keratinocytes via Podoplanin/CLEC-2 Signaling during Cutaneous Wound Healing in Mice.
Am J Pathol. 186 (1): 101-8.
Moore, S.F. et al. (2021) Opposing Roles of GSK3α and GSK3β Phosphorylation in Platelet Function and Thrombosis.
Int J Mol Sci. 22(19):10656.
- INTEGRIN ALPHA IIB
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0050840 extracellular matrix binding
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up