CD4 antibody | RM4-5
Filter by Application:F C Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD4:Pacific Blue®
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD4 antibody, clone RM4-5 detects mouse CD4, a 55 kDa protein also known as Ly-4 and L3T4. CD4 is a single chain transmembraneous glycoprotein which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily, and is primarily expressed on peripheral blood monocytes and tissue macrophages. CD4 is also expressed on a subpopulation of regulatory T cells (CD4+CD25+), which play a key role in the maintenance of self tolerance.
Rat anti Mouse CD4 antibody, clone RM4-5 can be used for in vitro blocking of ligand binding, as well as in vitro CD4+ T cell depletions.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Pacific Blue - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- BALB/c mouse thymocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD4 antibody
Fehérvari, Z. & Sakaguchi, S. (2004) CD4+ Tregs and immune control.
J Clin Invest. 114 (9): 1209-17.
von Kutzleben, S. et al. (2017) Depletion of CD52-positive cells inhibits the development of central nervous system autoimmune disease, but deletes an immune-tolerance promoting CD8 T-cell population. Implications for secondary autoimmunity of alemtuzumab in multiple sclerosis.
Immunology. 150 (4): 444-55.
Zamudio, F. et al. (2020) TDP-43 mediated blood-brain barrier permeability and leukocyte infiltration promote neurodegeneration in a low-grade systemic inflammation mouse model.
J Neuroinflammation. 17 (1): 283.
- L3T4 Antigen
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001816 cytokine production
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050850 positive regulation of calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051789 response to protein stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up