CD4 antibody | RM4-5
Filter by Application:F C Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD4 antibody, clone RM4-5 detects mouse CD4, a 55 kDa protein also known as Ly-4 and L3T4. CD4 is a single chain transmembraneous glycoprotein which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily, and is primarily expressed on peripheral blood monocytes and tissue macrophages. CD4 is also expressed on a subpopulation of regulatory T cells (CD4+CD25+), which play a key role in the maintenance of self tolerance.
Rat anti Mouse CD4 antibody, clone RM4-5 can be used for in vitro blocking of ligand binding, as well as in vitro CD4+ T cell depletions.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- BALB/c mouse thymocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for CD4 antibody
Fehérvari, Z. & Sakaguchi, S. (2004) CD4+ Tregs and immune control.
J Clin Invest. 114 (9): 1209-17.
von Kutzleben, S. et al. (2017) Depletion of CD52-positive cells inhibits the development of central nervous system autoimmune disease, but deletes an immune-tolerance promoting CD8 T-cell population. Implications for secondary autoimmunity of alemtuzumab in multiple sclerosis.
Immunology. 150 (4): 444-55.
Zamudio, F. et al. (2020) TDP-43 mediated blood-brain barrier permeability and leukocyte infiltration promote neurodegeneration in a low-grade systemic inflammation mouse model.
J Neuroinflammation. 17 (1): 283.
- L3T4 Antigen
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001816 cytokine production
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050850 positive regulation of calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051789 response to protein stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up