CD282 antibody | 6C2
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD282 antibody, clone 6C2 recognizes the murine TLR2, otherwise known as CD282, a cell surface molecule that functions as a key receptor in the innate immune response. CD282 may interact functionally at the cell surface with TLR6.
Ligands for CD282 include bacterial cell wall components such as lipoproteins and peptidoglycans.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- < 0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- CHO cells expressing murine TLR2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD282 antibody
Kratzer, R. et al. (2010) Fusion proteins for versatile antigen targeting to cell surface receptors reveal differential capacity to prime immune responses.
J Immunol. 184 (12): 6855-64.
Patole, P.S. et al. (2006) Expression and regulation of Toll-like receptors in lupus-like immune complex glomerulonephritis of MRL-Fas(lpr) mice.
Nephrol Dial Transplant. 21 (11): 3062-73.
Mayer-Barber, K.D. et al. (2011) Innate and adaptive interferons suppress IL-1α and IL-1β production by distinct pulmonary myeloid subsets during Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection.
Immunity. 35 (6): 1023-34.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002238 response to molecule of fungal origin
- GO:0002687 positive regulation of leukocyte migration
- GO:0002752 cell surface pattern recognition receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0050830 defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0030670 phagocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0032695 negative regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032700 negative regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0032722 positive regulation of chemokine production
- GO:0032728 positive regulation of interferon-beta production
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032741 positive regulation of interleukin-18 production
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032760 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0044130 negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
- GO:0035355 Toll-like receptor 2-Toll-like receptor 6 protein complex
- GO:0042497 triacyl lipopeptide binding
- GO:0042498 diacyl lipopeptide binding
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0042892 chloramphenicol transport
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0051770 positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase biosynthetic process
- GO:0052063 induction by symbiont of defense-related host nitric oxide production
- GO:0060907 positive regulation of macrophage cytokine production
- GO:0070891 lipoteichoic acid binding
- GO:0071223 cellular response to lipoteichoic acid
- GO:0071224 cellular response to peptidoglycan
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up