CD276 antibody | MJ8
|Rat anti Mouse CD276 antibody, clone MJ8 recognizes mouse CD276, otherwise known as B7-H3, a ubiquitously expressed transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the B7 family of co-stimulatory molecules, which acts as both a positive and negative regulator of T-cell-mediated immune responses.
CD276 is highly expressed in bone during embryogenesis, and can be induced on dendritic cells and monocytes by inflammatory cytokines. CD276 has been implicated in the development of acute and chronic transplant rejection, and is reported to have therapeutic potential as a regulator of cell-mediated immune responses to cancer, particularly in conjunction with anti-angiogenic therapy. In mice, CD276 has been linked with the development of pathogenic Th2 cells during the induction phase of allergic asthma (Nagashima et al. 2008).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Mouse IgG2a Fc-CD276 (aa 1-242).
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Sprague Dawley rats were fused with cells of the P3U1 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD276 antibody
Nagashima, O. et al. (2008) B7-H3 contributes to the development of pathogenic Th2 cells in a murine model of asthma.
J Immunol. 181 (6): 4062-71.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030501 positive regulation of bone mineralization
- GO:0042130 negative regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0045077 negative regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045085 negative regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045669 positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0050728 negative regulation of inflammatory response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up