CD276 antibody | MJ18
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD276
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD276 antibody, clone MJ18 specifically recognizes mouse CD276, otherwise known as B7-H3, a ubiquitously expressed transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the B7 family of co-stimulatory molecules, which acts as both a positive and negative regulator of T-cell-mediated immune responses.
CD276 is highly expressed in bone during embryogenesis, and can be induced on dendritic cells and monocytes by inflammatory cytokines. CD276 has been implicated in the development of acute and chronic transplant rejection, and is reported to have therapeutic potential as a regulator of cell-mediated immune responses to cancer, particularly in conjunction with anti-angiogenic therapy. In mice, CD276 has been linked with the development of pathogenic Th2 cells during the induction phase of allergic asthma and have shown that Rat anti Mouse CD276 antibody, clone MJ18 inhibits stimulated CD4+ T-cell proliferation (Nagashima et al. 2008).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Mouse IgG2a Fc-CD276 (aa 1-242).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Sprague Dawley rats were fused with cells of the P3U1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD276 antibody
Nagashima, O. et al. (2008) B7-H3 contributes to the development of pathogenic Th2 cells in a murine model of asthma.
J Immunol. 181 (6): 4062-71.
Fukushima, A. et al. (2007) B7-H3 regulates the development of experimental allergic conjunctivitis in mice.
Immunol Lett. 113 (1): 52-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030501 positive regulation of bone mineralization
- GO:0042130 negative regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0045077 negative regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045085 negative regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045669 positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0050728 negative regulation of inflammatory response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up