Rat anti Mouse CD252 antibody, clone OX-89
recognizes mouse OX40 (CD134) ligand, which is otherwise known as CD252. CD252 expression has been shown to be restricted to activated dendritic cells, B cells and vascular endothelium.
Rat anti Mouse CD252 antibody, clone OX-89 has been reported to inhibit OX40/OX40L interaction (Malström et al. 2001
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Carrier Free
- Rat CD4 and mouse CD134 ligand Chimaeric protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized PVG rats were fuzed with cells of the NS1 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
cholesterol metabolic process
negative regulation of gene-specific transcription
negative regulation of transcription factor activity
negative regulation of cytokine secretion
positive regulation of immunoglobulin secretion
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD252 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CD252 antibody
Malmström V et al. (2001) CD134L expression on dendritic cells in the mesenteric lymph nodes drives colitis in T cell-restored SCID mice.
J Immunol. 166 (11): 6972-81.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra