CD21/CD35 antibody | 7E9
Rat anti Mouse CD21/CD35:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD21/CD35, clone 7E9 recognizes CD21/CD35 also known as CR2/CR1. CD21, also known as complement receptor 2 (CR2) and CD35, also known as complement receptor 1 (CR1) bind the activated products of C3 and C4. CD21/CD35 forms part of the B-cell antigen receptor complex with CD19 and CD81. CD21/CD35 is primarily expressed on B lymphocytes, mast cells, follicular dendritic cells, macrophages and activated granulocytes and they constitute the principle receptors for uptake and retention of immune complexes. In their absence, memory B-cell survival is markedly impaired.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10 μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for CD21/CD35 antibody
Kulik, L. et al. (2015) A new mouse anti-mouse complement receptor type 2 and 1 (CR2/CR1) monoclonal antibody as a tool to study receptor involvement in chronic models of immune responses and disease.
Mol Immunol. 63 (2): 479-88.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up