CD137L antibody | AT113-2
Rat anti Mouse CD137L
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD137L antibody, clone AT113-2 recognizes murine CD137L (4-1BBL), a 50 kDa type 2 transmembrane protein, which is a member of the TNF superfamily. In mice CD137L is expressed on activated T-cells, B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells. Interaction of CD137L with its receptor CD137 (4-1BB) is reported to be involved in T and B cell growth and T cell effector function.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- CD137L-Fc Fusion Protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD137L antibody
Goodwin, R.G. et al. (1993) Molecular cloning of a ligand for the inducible T cell gene 4-1BB: a member of an emerging family of cytokines with homology to tumor necrosis factor.
Eur J Immunol. 23 (10): 2631-41.
French, R.R. et al. (2007) Eradication of lymphoma by CD8 T cells following anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody therapy is critically dependent on CD27 costimulation.
Blood. 109 (11): 4810-5.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0042127 regulation of cell proliferation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up