CD122 antibody | TM-BETA 1
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD122 antibody, clone TM-BETA 1 recognizes the murine CD122 cell surface glycoprotein, a ~75-85 kDa molecule also known as interleukin-2 receptor (IL-2R) beta chain. In mouse, CD122 is primarily expressed on natural killer (NK) cells and at lower levels on lymphocyte subsets, monocytes and macrophages.
CD122 can associate with the IL-2R alpha chain (CD25) and CD132 to form a functional high affinity receptor complex that binds IL-2. CD132/CD122 heterodimers can also be formed which bind IL-2 with intermediate affinity. IL-2 binding to the IL-2R is important in the generation and differentiation of T lymphocytes and NK cells.
Rat anti Mouse CD122 antibody, clone TM-BETA 1 blocks IL-2 high affinity binding to the IL-2R beta receptor (Tanaka et al. 1991).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647- liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Cells from murine IL-2RB+ transformant TART-mBeta.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Sprague Dawley rats were fused with cells of the mouse PA1 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for CD122 antibody
Tanaka, T. et al. (1991) A novel monoclonal antibody against murine IL-2 receptor beta-chain. Characterization of receptor expression in normal lymphoid cells and EL-4 cells.
J Immunol. 147 (7): 2222-8.
(2011) The tetraspanin CD9 regulates migration, adhesion, and homing of human cord blood CD34+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells.
Blood. 117: 1840-50.
Chenoweth, M.J. et al. (2012) IL-15 Can Signal via IL-15Rα, JNK, and NF-κB To Drive RANTES Production by Myeloid Cells.
J Immunol. 188: 4149-57.
Mertens, J. et al. (2009) Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype 1 capsular polysaccharide induces CD8CD28 regulatory T lymphocytes by TCR crosslinking.
PLoS Pathog. 5 (9): e1000596.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up