CD122 antibody | TM-BETA 1
CD122 can associate with the IL-2R alpha chain (CD25) and CD132 to form a functional high affinity receptor complex that binds IL-2. CD132/CD122 heterodimers can also be formed which bind IL-2 with intermediate affinity. IL-2 binding to the IL-2R is important in the generation and differentiation of T lymphocytes and NK cells.
Rat anti Mouse CD122 antibody, clone TM-BETA 1 blocks IL-2 high affinity binding to the IL-2R beta receptor (Tanaka et al. 1991).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647- liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Cells from murine IL-2RB+ transformant TART-mBeta.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Sprague Dawley rats were fused with cells of the mouse PA1 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004896 cytokine receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019976 interleukin-2 binding
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD122 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for CD122 antibody
Tanaka, T. et al. (1991) A novel monoclonal antibody against murine IL-2 receptor beta-chain. Characterization of receptor expression in normal lymphoid cells and EL-4 cells.
J Immunol. 147 (7): 2222-8.
(2011) The tetraspanin CD9 regulates migration, adhesion, and homing of human cord blood CD34+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells.
Blood. 117: 1840-50.
Chenoweth, M.J. et al. (2012) IL-15 Can Signal via IL-15Rα, JNK, and NF-κB To Drive RANTES Production by Myeloid Cells.
J Immunol. 188: 4149-57.
Mertens, J. et al. (2009) Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype 1 capsular polysaccharide induces CD8CD28 regulatory T lymphocytes by TCR crosslinking.
PLoS Pathog. 5 (9): e1000596.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra