CD120a antibody | HM104
|Rat anti Mouse CD120a antibody, clone HM104 recognizes an extracellular region of mouse CD120a, also known as TNF receptor type I (TNFR1). TNFR1 is an ubiquitously expressed transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) superfamily, which plays a key role in regulating the inflammatory response, acting as a receptor for tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) and lymphotoxin-alpha (TNF-beta).
CD120a also plays a role in apoptosis, cytokine induction, cell differentiation, tumor necrosis and early stages of graft-versus-host disease, and its soluble form sTNFR1, acts as an inhibitor of TNF-alpha induced responses by acting as a decoy receptor.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD120a antibody
Pearl-Yafe, M. et al. (2010) Tumor necrosis factor receptors support murine hematopoietic progenitor function in the early stages of engraftment.
Stem Cells. 28 (7): 1270-80.
Nakagawa, J. et al. (2007) TNF expressed by tumor-associated macrophages, but not microglia, can eliminate glioma.
Int J Oncol. 30 (4): 803-11.
- TNF Receptor Type I
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005031 tumor necrosis factor receptor activity
- GO:0006693 prostaglandin metabolic process
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up