CD117 antibody | 2B8
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD117
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD117 antibody, clone 2B8 recognizes mouse CD117, a ~150 kDa cell surface molecule otherwise known as the Kit, or c-kit, receptor.
Rat anti Mouse CD117 antibody, clone 2B8 recognizes an epitope within the extracellular region of CD117. In mice, CD117 is predominantly expressed on multipotent haematopoietic stem cells from the adult bone marrow and foetal liver.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- IL-3 dependent mast cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Wistar rats were fused with cells of the Fox-NY mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
Ikuta, K. & Weissman, I.L. (1992) Evidence that hematopoietic stem cells express mouse c-kit but do not depend on steel factor for their generation.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 89 (4): 1502-6.
Fleming WH et al. (1993) Steel factor influences the distribution and activity of murine hematopoietic stem cells in vivo.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 90 (8): 3760-4.
Rico-Vargas, S.A. et al. (1994) c-kit expression by B cell precursors in mouse bone marrow. Stimulation of B cell genesis by in vivo treatment with anti-c-kit antibody.
J Immunol. 152 (6): 2845-52.
Manova, K. et al. (1992) c-kit receptor and ligand expression in postnatal development of the mouse cerebellum suggests a function for c-kit in inhibitory interneurons.
J Neurosci. 12 (12): 4663-76.
Maeda, H. et al. (1992) Requirement of c-kit for development of intestinal pacemaker system.
Development. 116 (2): 369-75.
Takagi, M. et al. (1992) Stimulation of mouse connective tissue-type mast cells by hemopoietic stem cell factor, a ligand for the c-kit receptor.
J Immunol. 148 (11): 3446-53.
de Vries, P. et al. (1992) Thymus reconstitution by c-kit-expressing hematopoietic stem cells purified from adult mouse bone marrow.
J Exp Med. 176 (6): 1503-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002318 myeloid progenitor cell differentiation
- GO:0002320 lymphoid progenitor cell differentiation
- GO:0002573 myeloid leukocyte differentiation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005020 stem cell factor receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006687 glycosphingolipid metabolic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0007243 intracellular protein kinase cascade
- GO:0007286 spermatid development
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009314 response to radiation
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0010628 positive regulation of gene expression
- GO:0018108 peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0035234 germ cell programmed cell death
- GO:0043069 negative regulation of programmed cell death
- GO:0043406 positive regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0048066 developmental pigmentation
- GO:0048070 regulation of developmental pigmentation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up