Methamphetamine antibody | ME3B9
|Mouse anti Methamphetamine antibody, clone ME3B9 recognizes methamphetamine, a central nervous system stimulant that triggers the release of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. It has significant enhancing effects on the mood and energy. Medically, methamphetamine is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, obesity and narcolepsy. Side-effects may include anorexia, restlessness, arrhythmias, heart attack or stroke.
Methamphetamine is addictive and tolerance develops quickly. Users might also use sedatives to ease anxiety and trouble sleeping. Addiction is difficult to treat, with withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety, excessive sleeping, eating and depression. Relapse rates are high.
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Chemical Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up