Methamphetamine antibody | ME3B9
Methamphetamine is addictive and tolerance develops quickly. Users might also use sedatives to ease anxiety and trouble sleeping. Addiction is difficult to treat, with withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety, excessive sleeping, eating and depression. Relapse rates are high.
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Methamphetamine antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|