Methadone antibody | MD1
Methadone is commonly used for the management of opioid dependence. Oral doses can decrease withdrawal symptoms while higher doses can block the euphoric effects of heroin, morphine and similar drugs. Its long half-life and limited adverse effects make it ideal for dependence management. Withdrawal from high doses of methadone may take much longer than that of heroin or morphine.
Methadone itself may be addictive and tolerance may develop, as with all opiates. Overdose may result in stupor, hypertension, coma and circulatory collapse.
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Methadone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra