Methadone antibody | MD1
|Mouse anti Methadone antibody, clone MD1 recognizes methadone, a synthetic opioid. It is used as an analgesic and cough medication. It is long-acting and therefore useful for managing chronic pain.
Methadone is commonly used for the management of opioid dependence. Oral doses can decrease withdrawal symptoms while higher doses can block the euphoric effects of heroin, morphine and similar drugs. Its long half-life and limited adverse effects make it ideal for dependence management. Withdrawal from high doses of methadone may take much longer than that of heroin or morphine.
Methadone itself may be addictive and tolerance may develop, as with all opiates. Overdose may result in stupor, hypertension, coma and circulatory collapse.
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up