Met-Enkephalin antibody | 1194/334
Mouse anti met-enkephalin antibody, clone 1194/334 recognizes Met-enkephalin a neurotransmitter that both competes with, and mimics the effects of opiate drugs. Enkephalins play a role in a number of physiologic functions, including pain perception and responses to stress. Cross reactivities with other enkephalins has not been determined.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native met-rnkephalin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- P01210 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PENK Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001515 opioid peptide activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005184 neuropeptide hormone activity
- GO:0007218 neuropeptide signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of Met-Enkephalin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)