Luciferase antibody | BGN/06/944
Mouse anti Photinus luciferase luciferase antibody, clone BGN/06/944 recognizes the bioluminescent oxidative enzyme luciferase derived from the firefly, Photinus pyralis. Luciferase is widely used as a reporter construct for demonstration of recombinant protein expression following addiition of the substrate luciferin.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Luciferase from Photinus pyralis (firefly).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P08659 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005777 peroxisome
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0008218 bioluminescence
- GO:0047077 Photinus-luciferin 4-monooxygenase (ATP-hydrolyzing) activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Luciferase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)