ZAP 70 antibody
ZAP-70 is primarily expressed in T-cells and natural killer cells, where it plays a key role in T-cell receptor (TCR) signalling. Recent studies suggest that ZAP-70 is also expressed in a population of normal immature B-cells and in B-cells from a sub-set of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
Mouse anti Human ZAP 70 antibody recognizes ZAP 70 as a 70 kDa band in western blotting on Jurkat and MOLT-4 cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ZAP 70 antibody detects a band of approximately 70 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human ZAP 70 amino acids residues 280-309
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004715 non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007243 intracellular protein kinase cascade
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ZAP 70 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|