XRN2 antibody | OTI5F4
Mouse anti XRN2
XRN2 antibody recognizes XRN2, also known as DHP protein, 5'-3' exoribonuclease 2, or Dhm1-like protein (mouse homolog).
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
XRN2 shares similarity with the mouse Dhm1 and the yeast dhp1 gene. The yeast gene is involved in homologous recombination and RNA metabolism, such as RNA synthesis and RNA trafficking. Complementation studies show that Dhm1 has a similar function in mouse as dhp1. The function of the human gene has not yet been determined. Transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been noted for XRN2; however, their full-length nature is not known (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human XRN2 antibody detects a band of 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti XRN2 detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 677-779 of human XRN2
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q9H0D6 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- XRN2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000738 DNA catabolic process, exonucleolytic
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0003676 nucleic acid binding
- GO:0004534 5'-3' exoribonuclease activity
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006353 transcription termination, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006397 mRNA processing
- GO:0006401 RNA catabolic process
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of XRN2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.