XRN2 antibody | OTI5F4
XRN2 shares similarity with the mouse Dhm1 and the yeast dhp1 gene. The yeast gene is involved in homologous recombination and RNA metabolism, such as RNA synthesis and RNA trafficking. Complementation studies show that Dhm1 has a similar function in mouse as dhp1. The function of the human gene has not yet been determined. Transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been noted for XRN2; however, their full-length nature is not known (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human XRN2 antibody detects a band of 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti XRN2 detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 677-779 of human XRN2
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000738 DNA catabolic process, exonucleolytic
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0003676 nucleic acid binding
- GO:0004534 5'-3' exoribonuclease activity
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006353 transcription termination, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006397 mRNA processing
- GO:0006401 RNA catabolic process
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of XRN2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra