Xpf antibody | UMAB20
Encoded by the ERCC4 gene, DNA repair endonuclease XPF forms a complex with ERCC1 and is involved in the 5' incision made during nucleotide excision repair. This complex is a structure specific DNA repair endonuclease that interacts with EME1. Defects in ERCC4 are a cause of xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group F (XP-F), or xeroderma pigmentosum VI (XP6) (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2009).
Mouse anti Human XPF antibody detects a band of 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti XPF detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human XPF (NP_005227) produced in HEK293 cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q92889 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ERCC4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000014 single-stranded DNA specific endodeoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0000110 nucleotide-excision repair factor 1 complex
- GO:0000710 meiotic mismatch repair
- GO:0000712 resolution of meiotic recombination intermediates
- GO:0000718 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA damage removal
- GO:0000724 double-strand break repair via homologous recombination
- GO:0000784 nuclear chromosome, telomeric region
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006295 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA incision, 3'-to lesion
- GO:0006296 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA incision, 5'-to lesion
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0010834 telomere maintenance via telomere shortening
- GO:0032205 negative regulation of telomere maintenance
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Xpf antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.