Xpf antibody | UMAB20
Mouse anti Xpf
Mouse anti human XPF antibody recognizes the DNA repair endonuclease XPF, also known as DNA excision repair protein ERCC4, RAD1, FANCQ or DNA repair protein complementing XP-F cells. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the ERCC4 gene, DNA repair endonuclease XPF forms a complex with ERCC1 and is involved in the 5' incision made during nucleotide excision repair. This complex is a structure specific DNA repair endonuclease that interacts with EME1. Defects in ERCC4 are a cause of xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group F (XP-F), or xeroderma pigmentosum VI (XP6) (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2009).
Mouse anti Human XPF antibody detects a band of 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti XPF detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human XPF (NP_005227) produced in HEK293 cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q92889 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ERCC4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000014 single-stranded DNA specific endodeoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0000110 nucleotide-excision repair factor 1 complex
- GO:0000710 meiotic mismatch repair
- GO:0000712 resolution of meiotic recombination intermediates
- GO:0000718 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA damage removal
- GO:0000724 double-strand break repair via homologous recombination
- GO:0000784 nuclear chromosome, telomeric region
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006295 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA incision, 3'-to lesion
- GO:0006296 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA incision, 5'-to lesion
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0010834 telomere maintenance via telomere shortening
- GO:0032205 negative regulation of telomere maintenance
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Xpf antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.