Vitronectin antibody | BV2
Mouse anti Human vitronectin antibody, clone BV2 recognizes human vitronectin, also known as S-protein, serum spreading factor or V75. Vitronectin is a 459 amino acid ~55 kDa cell adhesion and spreading factor found in serum and tissue.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human plasma vitronectin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P04004 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- VTN Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005044 scavenger receptor activity
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0010951 negative regulation of endopeptidase activity
- GO:0014911 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell migration
- GO:0030195 negative regulation of blood coagulation
- GO:0030949 positive regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0032092 positive regulation of protein binding
- GO:0033627 cell adhesion mediated by integrin
- GO:0048260 positive regulation of receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0061302 smooth muscle cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0071062 alphav-beta3 integrin-vitronectin complex
- GO:0090303 positive regulation of wound healing
- For research purposes only
Applications of Vitronectin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
Zanetti, A. et al. (1994) Clustering of vitronectin and RGD peptides on microspheres leads to engagement of integrins on the luminal aspect of endothelial cell membrane.
Blood. 84 (4): 1116-23.