Vitamin D Receptor antibody | 2F4
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human Vitamin D Receptor:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Vitamin D Receptor
|Mouse anti Human Vitamin D receptor antibody, clone 2F4 recognizes the human Vitamin D3 receptor, also known as 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 receptor or Nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group I member 1. The vitamin D receptor is a 427 amino acid ~ 48kDa member of the nuclear hormone receptor family containing a single nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 428 of human Vitamin D receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
References for Vitamin D Receptor antibody
Ditsch, N. et al. (2012) The Association between Vitamin D Receptor Expression and Prolonged Overall Survival in Breast Cancer.
J Histochem Cytochem. 60: 121-9.
Pulito, C. et al. (2015) Cdx2 polymorphism affects the activities of vitamin d receptor in human breast cancer cell lines and human breast carcinomas.
PLoS One. 10 (4): e0124894.
Heublein, S. et al. (2017) Vitamin D receptor, Retinoid X receptor and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ are overexpressed in BRCA1 mutated breast cancer and predict prognosis.
J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 36 (1): 57.
Zhang, X. et al. (2017) Fluorescence Analysis of Vitamin D Receptor Status of Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCS) in Breast Cancer: From Cell Models to Metastatic Patients.
Int J Mol Sci. 18 (6)Jun 20 [Epub ahead of print].
Czogalla, B. et al. (2020) Cytoplasmic VDR expression as an independent risk factor for ovarian cancer.
Histochem Cell Biol. 154 (4): 421-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003707 steroid hormone receptor activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008434 vitamin D3 receptor activity
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010980 positive regulation of vitamin D 24-hydroxylase activity
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0046697 decidualization
- GO:0046965 retinoid X receptor binding
- GO:0060558 regulation of calcidiol 1-monooxygenase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up