Vesicle-fusing ATPase antibody | 9G7-3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti vesicle-fusing ATPase antibody, clone 9G7-3 recognizes vesicle-fusing ATPase also known as NEM-sensitive fusion protein or NSF.
Vesicle-fusing ATPase is a member of the hydrolase protein family, which play an essential role in vesicle-mediated transport. This enzyme acts within the Golgi cisternae by catalyzing the fusion of transport vesicles as well as delivering cargo proteins to all Golgi compartments. Vesicle-fusing ATPase is also essential for facilitating transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi body itself.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Bovine Hamster Monkey Pig Mouse Rabbit Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine vesicle-fusing ATPase
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the murine NS-1 myeloma.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti vesicle-fusing ATPase recognizes a band of ~76 kDa by western blot
Steegmaier, M. et al. (1998) Three novel proteins of the syntaxin/SNAP-25 family.
J Biol Chem. 273 (51): 34171-9.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up