Mouse anti vesicle-fusing ATPase antibody, clone 9G7-3 recognizes vesicle-fusing ATPase also known as NEM-sensitive fusion protein or NSF.
Vesicle-fusing ATPase is a member of the hydrolase protein family, which play an essential role in vesicle-mediated transport. This enzyme acts within the Golgi cisternae by catalyzing the fusion of transport vesicles as well as delivering cargo proteins to all Golgi compartments. Vesicle-fusing ATPase is also essential for facilitating transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi body itself.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine vesicle-fusing ATPase
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the murine NS-1 myeloma.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
serine-type endopeptidase activity
ATP-dependent peptidase activity
metal ion binding
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Vesicle-fusing ATPase antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti vesicle-fusing ATPase recognizes a band of ~76 kDa by western blot
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
Steegmaier, M. et al. (1998) Three novel proteins of the syntaxin/SNAP-25 family.
J Biol Chem. 273 (51): 34171-9.