VEGF Receptor 3 antibody | 5B5
Three isoforms produced by alternative splicing have been described. Mouse anti Human VEGF receptor 3 antibody, clone 5B5 binds to the canonical isoform 1, isoforms 2 and 3 also preserve the complete unaltered immunogen sequence used to generate clone 5B5 and therefore also be expected to be recognized by the antibody.
Mutations of the FLT4 gene can lead to Lymphedema, hereditary, 1A (LMPH1A), a chronic condition with swelling of the extremities caused by alterations in lymph flow (Irrthum et al. 2000). Mutations can also lead to increases susceptibility to Hemangioma, capillary infantile (HCI), a condition characterised by sharply demarcated skin hemangiomas present at birth or within the first few months after birth as a result of highly proliferative capillary endothelial growth. These generally undergo regression and involution (Walter et al. 2002).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 34-133 of human VEGF receptor 3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005021 vascular endothelial growth factor receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of VEGF Receptor 3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|