Vapb antibody | OTI4D8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti VAPB detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in HeLa cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 2-223 of human VAPB produced in E. Coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0006665 sphingolipid metabolic process
- GO:0008219 cell death
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019048 virus-host interaction
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030968 endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045070 positive regulation of viral genome replication
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0048487 beta-tubulin binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up