USP9X antibody | OTI1D7
USP9X is a member of the peptidase C19 family and encodes a protein that is similar to ubiquitin-specific proteases. Though USP9X is located on the X chromosome, it escapes X-inactivation. Mutations in USP9X have been associated with Turner syndrome. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human USP9X antibody detects a band of 270 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti USP9X detects a band of approximately 270 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 2246-2570 of human USP9X (NP_001034680) produced in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007059 chromosome segregation
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070410 co-SMAD binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of USP9X antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra