USP9X antibody | OTI1D7
Mouse anti USP9X
USP9X antibody recognizes the deubiquitinase ubiquitin-specific peptidase 9 X linked, also known as carboxyl-terminal hydrolase FAF-x, Drosophila fat facets related X-linked or deubiquitinating enzyme FAF-X. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
USP9X is a member of the peptidase C19 family and encodes a protein that is similar to ubiquitin-specific proteases. Though USP9X is located on the X chromosome, it escapes X-inactivation. Mutations in USP9X have been associated with Turner syndrome. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human USP9X antibody detects a band of 270 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti USP9X detects a band of approximately 270 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 2246-2570 of human USP9X (NP_001034680) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q93008 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- USP9X Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007059 chromosome segregation
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070410 co-SMAD binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of USP9X antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.