USP9X antibody | OTI1D7
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti USP9X detects a band of approximately 270 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 2246-2570 of human USP9X (NP_001034680) produced in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007059 chromosome segregation
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070410 co-SMAD binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up