USP7 antibody | OTI1F12
Mouse anti USP7
USP7 antibody recognizes ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 7, also known as herpes virus-associated ubiquitin-specific protease, deubiquitinating enzyme 7 or ubiquitin thioesterase 7. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human USP7 antibody detects a band of 128 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti USP7 detects a band of approximately 128 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human USP7 (NP_003461) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q93009 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- USP7 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0004843 ubiquitin-specific protease activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- GO:0016605 PML body
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0051090 regulation of transcription factor activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of USP7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.