Human anti UBE2D2
UBE2D2 antibody recognizes the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 D2, also known as p53-regulated ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 1, ubiquitin carrier protein D2, ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-17 kDa 2 or ubiquitin-protein ligase D2.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Regulated degradation of misfolded, damaged or short-lived proteins in eukaryotes occurs via the ubiquitin (Ub)-proteasome system (UPS). An integral part of the UPS system is the ubiquitination of target proteins and covalent linkage of Ub-containing proteins to form polymeric chains, marking them as targets for 26S proteasome-mediated degradation. Ubiquitination of proteins is mediated by a cascade of enzymes which includes E1 (ubiquitin activating), E2 (ubiquitin conjugating), and E3 (ubiquitin ligases) enzymes. UBE2D2 encodes a member of the E2 enzyme family. Substrates of this enzyme include the tumor suppressor protein p53 and peroxisomal biogenesis factor 5 (PEX5). Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants of UBE2D2 (provided by RefSeq, May 2013).
Human anti Human UBE2D2 antibody detects a band of 18 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Human anti UBE2D2 antibody detects a band of approximately 18 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Human monoclonal antibody purified by metal chelate affinity chromatography from E. coli extract
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived full length recombinant human UBE2D2
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P62837 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- UBE2D2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0051246 regulation of protein metabolic process
- GO:0070936 protein K48-linked ubiquitination
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of UBE2D2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||STAR126P||0.5 ml||E WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.