UBE2D2 antibody | OTI3H1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti UBE2D2 detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length human recombinant protein of human UBE2D2 produced in E. Coli.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0051246 regulation of protein metabolic process
- GO:0070936 protein K48-linked ubiquitination
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up