Tubulin Alpha 8A Chain antibody | OTI2G6
TUBA8 encodes a member of the alpha tubulin protein family. Alpha tubulins are one of two core protein families (alpha and beta tubulins) that heterodimerize and assemble to form microtubules. Mutations in TUBA8 are associated with polymicrogyria and optic nerve hypoplasia. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2010).
Mouse anti Human tubulin alpha 8 chain antibody detects a band of 52 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti tubulin alpha 8A chain detects a band of approximately 52 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- HEK293-derived full length recombinant protein of human tubulin alpha 8A chain
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0007018 microtubule-based movement
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Tubulin Alpha 8A Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra