TSLP antibody | D01-2E2
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human TSLP antibody, clone D01-2E2, recognizes thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP), a member of the interleukin-2 (IL-2) cytokine family and an IL-7-like cytokine. TSLP plays a role in pathophysiological immunity-related functions. Specifically, TSLP is implicated in allergic reaction, infection, cancer and autoimmunity (Ziegler et al. 2013). During allergic inflammation, the primary producers of TSLP are epithelial cells, keratinocytes, mast cells, smooth muscle cells, dendritic cells and trophoblasts (Takai 2012).
TSLP is a ligand of the TSLP receptor (TSLPR), which is expressed by a variety of hematopoietic cell populations and some hematopoietic cells such as epithelial cells (Ziegler et al. 2013).Upon binding of TSLP to TSLPR various signaling pathways can be activated including JAK, STAT, Src kinases and PI3K. Under physiological conditions, induction of these pathways can promote homeostatic polyclonal expansion of T cells in the absence of foreign antigens and drive differentiation of inducible Tregs (Nakajima et al. 2020).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human TSLP antibody, clone D01-2E2 (MCA6285B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human TSLP antibody, clone H03-5E12 (MCA6284GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. Coli derived recombinant full length human TSLP (Tyr29-Gln159)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up