TSC1 antibody | OTI3A2
Mouse anti TSC1
TSC1 antibody recognizes hamartin, also known as tuberous sclerosis 1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
TSC1 encodes a growth inhibitory protein thought to play a role in the stabilization of tuberin. Mutations in TSC1 have been associated with tuberous sclerosis. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2009).
Mouse anti Human TSC1 antibody detects a band of 150 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TSC1 detects a band of approximately 150 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human recombinant protein fragment corresponding to amino acids 836-1164 of human TSC1 (NP_000359) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q92574 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TSC1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005938 cell cortex
- GO:0006407 rRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0017148 negative regulation of translation
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0031397 negative regulation of protein ubiquitination
- GO:0032007 negative regulation of TOR signaling cascade
- GO:0032862 activation of Rho GTPase activity
- GO:0033596 TSC1-TSC2 complex
- GO:0043666 regulation of phosphoprotein phosphatase activity
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- GO:0051492 regulation of stress fiber assembly
- GO:0051894 positive regulation of focal adhesion assembly
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of TSC1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.