Troponin I antibody | 596
Mouse anti Human Troponin I (Cardiac)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Troponin I
|Mouse anti Human Troponin I (Cardiac) antibody, clone 596 recognizes human cardiac Troponin I (cTnI). Troponin I is a 24kDa subunit of Troponin, a protein found on muscle tissue responsible for muscle contraction. When calcium binds to Troponin C, a conformational change moves Troponin I and tropomyosin out of the way of the myosin binding sites on the actin filaments in muscles. This allows cross-bridging to occur and the muscle to contract. Levels of cTnI in serum are commonly used as a marker for cardiac cell damage and death.
Mouse anti Human Troponin I (Cardiac) antibody, clone 596 recognizes an epitope between amino acid residues 169 - 178 and does not cross react with skeletal TnI.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mixture of free human cardiac Troponin I and native human cardiac Troponin complex.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001570 vasculogenesis
- GO:0001980 regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure by ischemic conditions
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005861 troponin complex
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0019855 calcium channel inhibitor activity
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030049 muscle filament sliding
- GO:0030172 troponin C binding
- GO:0031014 troponin T binding
- GO:0032780 negative regulation of ATPase activity
- GO:0048306 calcium-dependent protein binding
- GO:0055010 ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
- GO:0060048 cardiac muscle contraction
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up