Troponin I antibody | 596
Mouse anti Human Troponin I (Cardiac) antibody, clone 596 recognizes an epitope between amino acid residues 169 - 178 and does not cross react with skeletal TnI.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mixture of free human cardiac Troponin I and native human cardiac Troponin complex.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001570 vasculogenesis
- GO:0001980 regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure by ischemic conditions
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005861 troponin complex
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0019855 calcium channel inhibitor activity
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0030049 muscle filament sliding
- GO:0030172 troponin C binding
- GO:0031014 troponin T binding
- GO:0032780 negative regulation of ATPase activity
- GO:0048306 calcium-dependent protein binding
- GO:0055010 ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
- GO:0060048 cardiac muscle contraction
- For research purposes only
Applications of Troponin I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra