TRIM24 antibody | OTI2D9
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TRIM24 detects a band of approximately 130 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 706-1016 of human TRIM24 (NP_003843) produced in E.coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030163 protein catabolic process
- GO:0031647 regulation of protein stability
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034056 estrogen response element binding
- GO:0070577 histone acetyl-lysine binding
- GO:0071391 cellular response to estrogen stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up