TRIM24 antibody | OTI2D9
Encoded by the TRIM24 gene, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM24 mediates transcriptional control by interaction with the activation function 2 (AF2) region of several nuclear receptors, including the estrogen, retinoic acid, and vitamin D3 receptors. The protein localizes to nuclear bodies and is thought to associate with chromatin and heterochromatin-associated factors. The protein is a member of the tripartite motif (TRIM) family. The TRIM motif includes three zinc-binding domains - a RING, a B-box type 1 and a B-box type 2 - and a coiled-coil region. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for TRIM24 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human TRIM24 antibody detects a band of 130 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TRIM24 detects a band of approximately 130 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 706-1016 of human TRIM24 (NP_003843) produced in E.coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030163 protein catabolic process
- GO:0031647 regulation of protein stability
- GO:0034056 estrogen response element binding
- GO:0070577 histone acetyl-lysine binding
- GO:0071391 cellular response to estrogen stimulus
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of TRIM24 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|