TRIM24 antibody | OTI2D9
Mouse anti TRIM24
Mouse anti human TRIM24 antibody recognizes transcription intermediary factor 1-alpha, also known as RING finger protein 82, TIF1-alpha, transcriptional intermediary factor 1 or tripartite motif-containing 24. This antibody has been validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the TRIM24 gene, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM24 mediates transcriptional control by interaction with the activation function 2 (AF2) region of several nuclear receptors, including the estrogen, retinoic acid, and vitamin D3 receptors. The protein localizes to nuclear bodies and is thought to associate with chromatin and heterochromatin-associated factors. The protein is a member of the tripartite motif (TRIM) family. The TRIM motif includes three zinc-binding domains - a RING, a B-box type 1 and a B-box type 2 - and a coiled-coil region. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for TRIM24 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human TRIM24 antibody detects a band of 130 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TRIM24 detects a band of approximately 130 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 706-1016 of human TRIM24 (NP_003843) produced in E.coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O15164 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TRIM24 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030163 protein catabolic process
- GO:0031647 regulation of protein stability
- GO:0034056 estrogen response element binding
- GO:0070577 histone acetyl-lysine binding
- GO:0071391 cellular response to estrogen stimulus
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of TRIM24 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.