Transferrin antibody | 2A2
In functional assays Mouse anti Human transferrin antibody, clone 2A2 inhibits the proliferation of Con-A stimulated blood lymphocytes. Removal of sodium azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays.Slide-A-Lyzer® Dialysis Cassettes (EQU003 ) are recommended for the removal of sodium azide from antibody preparations
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rabbit Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human transferrin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0008199 ferric iron binding
- GO:0009925 basal plasma membrane
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0055037 recycling endosome
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of Transferrin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||10ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Placental villi