Transcriptional Regulator Erg antibody | OTI5D10
Mouse anti Transcription Regulator Erg
Transcriptional regulator ERG antibody recognizes transcriptional regulator ERG, also known as ets-related or ETS transcription factor.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
ERG encodes a member of the erythroblast transformation-specific (ETS) family of transcriptions factors. All members of this family are key regulators of embryonic development, cell proliferation, differentiation, angiogenesis, inflammation, and apoptosis. The protein encoded by ERG is mainly expressed in the nucleus. It contains an ETS DNA-binding domain and a PNT (pointed) domain which is implicated in the self-association of chimeric oncoproteins. This protein is required for platelet adhesion to the subendothelium, inducing vascular cell remodeling. It also regulates hematopoesis, and the differentiation and maturation of megakaryocytic cells. ERG is involved in chromosomal translocations, resulting in different fusion gene products, such as TMPSSR2-ERG and NDRG1-ERG in prostate cancer, EWS-ERG in Ewing's sarcoma and FUS-ERG in acute myeloid leukemia. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012).
Mouse anti Human transcriptional regulator ERG antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti transcriptional regulator ERG antibody detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- HEK293-derived full length recombinant human transcriptional regulator ERG
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P11308 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ERG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Transcriptional Regulator Erg antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.