Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody | IA3A5 (3A5)
Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone, clone IA3A5 is highly specific to thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), a 28kDa pituitary hormone which stimulates thyroid growth and the production of thyroid hormone. This antibody does not cross react with human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), luteinizing hormone (hLH) or follicle stimulating hormone (hFSH).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified human TSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- P01222 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TSHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)