Thyroglobulin antibody | 5E6 (BGN/6D7)
Mutations in the thyroglobulin gene can lead to developmental and autoimmune diseases including Thyroid dyshormonogenesis 3 (Targovnik et al. 2010) and Autoimmune thyroid disease 3 (Ban et al. 2003).
Mouse anti Human Thyroglobulin antibody, clone 5E6 has been used successfully as a detection reagent in a sensitive sandwich ELISA for the detection of thyroglobulin in human serum and plasma samples.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human thyroglobulin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of Thyroglobulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- 8900-0730 is suitable for use as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA using 8900-0700 as the capture antibody.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Thyroglobulin||8900-0700||E||1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra