Thyroglobulin antibody | 5E6 (BGN/6D7)
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human Thyroglobulin antibody, clone 5E6 recognizes human thyroglobulin (Tg), a 2768 amino acid ~670kDa homodimeric protein containing multiple thyroglobulin type 1 domains. Thyroglobulin is produced by the thyroid gland and is a precursor in the production of the thyroid hormones Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4), important for regulating metabolic processes in the body (UniProt: P01266).
Mutations in the thyroglobulin gene can lead to developmental and autoimmune diseases including Thyroid dyshormonogenesis 3 (Targovnik et al. 2010) and Autoimmune thyroid disease 3 (Ban et al. 2003).
Mouse anti Human Thyroglobulin antibody, clone 5E6 has been used successfully as a detection reagent in a sensitive sandwich ELISA for the detection of thyroglobulin in human serum and plasma samples.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human thyroglobulin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- 8900-0730 is suitable for use as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA using 8900-0700 as the capture antibody.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up