Thymidylate Synthase antibody | TS106
Mouse anti Human Thymidylate Synthase
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Thymidylate Synthase
|Mouse anti Human thymidylate synthase antibody, clone TS106 recognizes thymidylate synthase, an enzyme that is essential for DNA biosynthesis and acts by converting dUMP to dTMP.
Thymidylate synthase is a target for the fluoropyrimidine group of cytotoxic drugs that are used to treat solid tumours.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant thymidylate synthase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/50||1/100|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/50||1/100|
- Western Blotting
- OBT1127 detects a band of approximately 36 kDa under reduced conditions.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for Thymidylate Synthase antibody
Johnston, P.G. et al. (1991) Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies that localize human thymidylate synthase in the cytoplasm of human cells and tissue.
Cancer Res. 51 (24): 6668-76.
Johnston, P.G. et al. (1992) Immunological quantitation of thymidylate synthase using the monoclonal antibody TS 106 in 5-fluorouracil-sensitive and -resistant human cancer cell lines.
Cancer Res. 52 (16): 4306-12.
Johnston, P.G. et al. (1995) Thymidylate synthase gene and protein expression correlate and are associated with response to 5-fluorouracil in human colorectal and gastric tumors.
Cancer Res. 55 (7): 1407-12.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0000083 regulation of transcription involved in G1/S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004799 thymidylate synthase activity
- GO:0006206 pyrimidine base metabolic process
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0046683 response to organophosphorus
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0046134 pyrimidine nucleoside biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up