Thioredoxin antibody | 3A1
Mouse anti thioredoxin antibody, clone 3A1, recognizes thioredoxin also known as ATL-derived factor and surface-associated sulphydryl protein. Thioredoxin is a higly conserved, antioxidant enzyme present in all organisms. This protein has many important biological functions with a key role in redox signaling.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.03% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human protein purified from E.coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- O43396 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TXNL1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0015036 disulfide oxidoreductase activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0022900 electron transport chain
- GO:0006810 transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of Thioredoxin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti thioredoxin recognizes a band of approximately 10 kDa
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)