TFEB antibody | 3E1-G6
Filter by Application:IF WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human TFEB antibody, clone 3E1-G6 recognizes human Transcription factor EB, also known as TFEB or Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 35. TFEB is a 476 amino acid ~50 kDa transcription factor binding to E-Box sequences.
Two isoforms of TFEB generated by alternative splicing have been described. Mouse anti Human TFEB antibody, clone 3E1-G6 is expected to recognize the canonical isoform 1 but binding to isoform 2 which lacks part of the immunogen sequence used to generate clone 3E1-G6 has not been evaluated (UniProt : P19484).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-477 of human TFEB.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001892 embryonic placenta development
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up