TdT | HT-1, HT-4, HT-8, HT-9
|Mouse anti Human TdT antibody panel, clones HT-1, HT-4, Ht-8 and HT-9 is a mixture of 4 monoclonal antibodies specific for human terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT). TdT is a DNA polymerase responsible for the catalysis of non-reversible addition of deoxynucleotides to the 3' end hydroxy groups of DNA. TdT levels are enhanced in all forms of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) and in a significant number of chronic lymphoblastic leukaemia cases (CML). TdT is not expressed in the majority of myeloid leukaemias, non-Hodgkins lymphomas or mature lymphoid leukaemias.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 50.0 ug/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||Neat|
- 1 Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for TdT
Wolgast, L.R. et al. (2011) Spectrin isoforms: differential expression in normal hematopoiesis and alterations in neoplastic bone marrow disorders.
Am J Clin Pathol. 2011 Aug;136(2):300-8.
- Terminal Deoxynucleotidyl Transferase
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003887 DNA-directed DNA polymerase activity
- GO:0003912 DNA nucleotidylexotransferase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006304 DNA modification
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up