Mouse anti Human TdT antibody panel, clones HT-1, HT-4, Ht-8 and HT-9 is a mixture of 4 monoclonal antibodies specific for human terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT). TdT is a DNA polymerase responsible for the catalysis of non-reversible addition of deoxynucleotides to the 3' end hydroxy groups of DNA. TdT levels are enhanced in all forms of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) and in a significant number of chronic lymphoblastic leukaemia cases (CML). TdT is not expressed in the majority of myeloid leukaemias, non-Hodgkins lymphomas or mature lymphoid leukaemias.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 50.0 ug/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
DNA-directed DNA polymerase activity
DNA nucleotidylexotransferase activity
metal ion binding
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
|Flow Cytometry 1
- 1 Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for TdT
Wolgast, L.R. et al. (2011) Spectrin isoforms: differential expression in normal hematopoiesis and alterations in neoplastic bone marrow disorders.
Am J Clin Pathol. 2011 Aug;136(2):300-8.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra