TdT | HT-1, HT-4, HT-8, HT-9
Mouse anti Human TdT antibody panel, clones HT-1, HT-4, Ht-8 and HT-9 is a mixture of 4 monoclonal antibodies specific for human terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT). TdT is a DNA polymerase responsible for the catalysis of non-reversible addition of deoxynucleotides to the 3' end hydroxy groups of DNA. TdT levels are enhanced in all forms of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) and in a significant number of chronic lymphoblastic leukaemia cases (CML). TdT is not expressed in the majority of myeloid leukaemias, non-Hodgkins lymphomas or mature lymphoid leukaemias.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 50.0 ug/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- P04053 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DNTT Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003887 DNA-directed DNA polymerase activity
- GO:0003912 DNA nucleotidylexotransferase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006304 DNA modification
- For research purposes only
Applications of TdT
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||Neat|
- 1 Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||50 Test||F|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||200 Test||F|
Product Specific References
References for TdT
Wolgast, L.R. et al. (2011) Spectrin isoforms: differential expression in normal hematopoiesis and alterations in neoplastic bone marrow disorders.
Am J Clin Pathol. 2011 Aug;136(2):300-8.