TDP43 antibody | 2E2-D3
Two isoforms of TDP43 generated by alternative splicing have been described. Mouse anti Human TDP43 antibody, clone 2E2-D3 binds to the canonical isoform 1. Binding to the truncated isoform 2 which lacks a significant portion of the immunogen sequence used to generate clone 2E2-D3 has not been established.
Mutations in the TDP43 gene can result in the development of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 10 (ALS10), A neurodegenerative disorder affecting upper motor neurons in the brain and lower motor neurons in the brainstem and spinal cord, resulting in fatal paralysis (Yokoseki et al. 2008).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-261 of human TDP43
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of TDP43 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra