TCF4 antibody | AB01/4A12-6-6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti TCF4 antibody detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human TCF4 (aa 1-365)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000978 RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0001011 sequence-specific DNA binding RNA polymerase recruiting transcription factor activity
- GO:0001077 RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity involved in positive regulation of transcription
- GO:0001087 TFIIB-class binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0001093 TFIIB-class transcription factor binding
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0006367 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016566 specific transcriptional repressor activity
- GO:0016986 transcription initiation factor activity
- GO:0021769 orbitofrontal cortex development
- GO:0021987 cerebral cortex development
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0048660 regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0065004 protein-DNA complex assembly
- GO:0070016 armadillo repeat domain binding
- GO:0070888 E-box binding
- GO:0090090 negative regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up