TCEAL1 antibody | OTI3B7
Mouse anti TCEAL1
TCEAL1 antibody recognizes transcription elongation factor A protein-like 1, also known as TCEA-like protein 1, nuclear phosphoprotein p21/SIIR or transcription elongation factor S-II protein-like 1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the TCEAL1 gene, TCEA-like protein 1 is a member of the transcription elongation factor A (SII)-like (TCEAL) gene family. Members of this family may function as nuclear phosphoproteins that modulate transcription in a promoter context-dependent manner. The encoded protein is similar to transcription elongation factor A/transcription factor SII and contains a zinc finger-like motif as well as a sequence related to the transcription factor SII Pol II-binding region. It may exert its effects via protein-protein interactions with other transcriptional regulators rather than via direct binding of DNA. Multiple family members are located on the X chromosome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding a single isoform (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human TCEAL1 antibody detects a band of 27 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TCEAL1 detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human TCEAL1 (NP_004771) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q15170 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TCEAL1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of TCEAL1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.